AHOLD SIGN IN: I have never set up my PIN, what should I do?
If you have never set up your PIN, the only way for you to complete this is by logging onto a computer in the store. Please arrange to do this with your supervisor or a member of the Store Management team.
Please do not contact the Retail Helpdesk, they cannot create a PIN on your behalf – only you can do this from a computer in the store.
AHOLD SIGN IN: I set up my PIN but I cannot remember it, what do I do?
On the Ahold login page
- Click on the words “Modify Questions and Answers for Self-Help“
- Login using your username and password
- You PIN will appear half way down the page – see image below.
- Return to the My Online HR page, My Schedule Manager or My Discounts page to login
AHOLD SIGN IN: I forgot my password
Visit – this link to reset your password
ASSOCIATE CONNECT: What is Associate Connect?
Associate Connect is a website, accessible using any device, primarily for the use Associates of Giant/Martin’s but we don’t mind if Giant or Martin’s customers come and take a look! There are parts of the site that are restricted for Associate use only but they’ll be prompted to login at that point.
On the site Associates will find information about their pay, schedules, discount and offers as well as careers and recognition from their colleagues and customers.
Use of Associate Connect is purely voluntary for associates – it is for their convenience and enjoyment only. Associates never need to access Associate Connect for any required work purpose or to perform any work-related activity. The site does not create or increase any job duties, obligations or time at work. On the contrary, we hope associates who choose to use Associate Connect will actually have fun with it!
ASSOCIATE CONNECT: Who can access Associate Connect?
Anyone, including Giant or Martin’s customers can access the main Associate Connect site. However, there are some sections that are restricted to Giant/Martin’s Associates only.
ASSOCIATE CONNECT: I have a question about Associate Connect, who do I ask?
If you’re a Giant/Martin’s Associate, please ask your supervisor, Store Manager or your HR Manager if you have any detailed questions.
If you’re not an Associate and you have a question please choose from the options below:-
- I’m not a customer and I have a question about the site or one of our stores – please contact our Consumer Affairs Team. Due to the large volume of emails they receive, it may take up to 7 business days to respond. Please include your daytime telephone number in case we need to contact you for more information. If your issue requires more immediate attention, please call us at 1-888-814-4268, or contact your local store directly. Our Consumer Affairs team is available M-F 9am – 5pm ET.
MY SCHEDULE: How do I access My Schedule?
You can access My Schedule Manager using the link at the very top of the site – Associates, Connect here >>>
CAREERS: How do I apply for a store position?
At Giant/Martin’s , you’ll find the recipe for success. Whether you’re looking to further your professional career or secure your first job, Giant/Martin’s offers a variety of opportunities for talented individuals who are eager to join a motivated, friendly, and diverse team. Anyone can apply and you can find more information about our Career opportunities on this site.
CAREERS: How do I apply for a job at a new location before the store is opened?
A new store location begins hiring around six weeks prior to opening. All new stores will setup a hiring center at a nearby location but please note that positions are generally added online prior to the hiring center opening. Go to our Careers page.
CAREERS: How old do I have to be to apply for a job?
The minimum age for employment with Giant/Martin’s is generally 16 years of age but please call your local store for more information related to the working requirements for minors.
CAREERS: How can I find out the status of my job application?
Please call the hiring manager at the location where you applied.
CAREERS: What do I do if I experience problems with my online application?
- External applicants applying for a Store position – contact the store where you are applying and speak to the Store Employment Associate.
- External applicants applying for a Warehouse/Distribution position – please call 717-245-7474 and select the employment/recruiting option.
- Current associates applying for a position within the division – please call 1-800-BPGIANT and select the employment/recruiting option.
WORKING HERE: Who should Associates contact with detailed questions about benefits or pay?
- Current Associates:
- Contact your Supervisor or your regional HR manager
- or Call 1-800-843-5343 to contact the HR/Payroll helpline.
- Former Associates:
- Call 1-800-843-5343 to contact the HR/Payroll helpline.